Monday, February 2, 2009

Sickie WEEKEND-Week

Shaydon and I headed to Burley for a weekend. I had a dentist appointment on Friday morning and then just went to see family. Mimi watched Shaydon while I went to the Dentist. I was pretty sore and tired after my apt. so I took a nap while Shaydon and Dad played for 2 hours together. Thanks for letting me sleep. Needless to say it was a start of our sick week to come. Shaydon and I with the flu. Scott with the upset stomach. Scott arrived with the Perkins by 8:30pm. Scott's parents are returning from SLC so we will be able to see them too (before they fly off to Hawaii). It's always nice to be around family and have the extra help. I forget how much help they are. My Brother was there also so it was nice to see him too. Thanks for a relaxing weekend. We headed back on Saturday Night after dinner with the Gerratt's and helping out at Al's with some dishes!!!

0 comments: