Thursday, October 7, 2010

Grape Juice

I learned how to make grape juice from mimi!!! She was GREAT to help teach me. I am very proud of our 20 qt. Even though it took us all day. We also made some fruit leather from the left overs. Delicious. (I remember both mimi and grandma Del making this for me when I was little, such a treat.) Also thanks to Rebecca for picking and getting me the grapes. What a GREAT friend. I LOVE that I inherited a juicer and dehydrator. Thanks mimi and dad!! I love when I go to Burley and hang out with them. Mimi and I have such GREAT conversation, shopping at stokes, filling the car up with gas and showing her how to email and lots of fun!! She is a GREAT babysitter too. She loves Slater or maybe it's just babies either way we LOVE it!! Thanks for a Fun Long weekend we sure enjoyed our selves. I am GRATEFUL for a grandma who loves and help us so much!! Thanks for all you do. You will never know how much we LOVE you!!!

0 comments: