Monday, December 27, 2010

sledding at grimes creek

being a pack horse ~ all day
shaydon & andi having fun together



chad and kelli

rory


love this pix of andi & kemper

what a fun afternoon in grimes creek
doing this again, soon!!!!
waiting for more pix from the other girls
shaydon was asleep before we hit the hwy. about 5 min in the truck

i never heard once from the kids:
i am tired
i am cold
i am hungry
i am bored
it was more like:
my turn
i want the tube/sled
more campfire smores
fix my glove
i am hot
help me
carry me
higher
take turns
lots of laughter

3 comments:

Kelli and Chad said...

I love the picture you got of Kemp and Andi! That is so cute. It really was such a blast. One of those days where you think, being a parent is so freakin awesome, and my kids are so great :) We totally have to do it again really soon.

Jana said...

I can't believe how big Slater is! I love their Christmas PJ's. Sledding looks like it was fun except being the pack horse.

The Peterson's said...

Brrrr. Looks like fun but I am still trying to warm up from our visit to ID last month.
I havent read blogs in a while, your boys are so big and adorable as ever! Funny that I read your blog today. I just got my first calling and it is to help teach in Relief Society. I loved how you worded in your last post saying that you had an OPPORTUNITY to teach and I loved the idea of a grattidue journal. I am really nervous for this calling because I am so new to the church and its principles. I am really trying to look at this calling as an opportunity for me to learn and grow my testimony. And maybe someday this experience will be something I will want to write in my own grattidue journal.