Friday, February 11, 2011

round two.....

of my experience with cancer. my aunt dawn was diagnosed with breast cancer and stared her 1st Round of chemo on the 17 of January. it was fun wig shopping with my aunt dawn today, thanks for letting me be apart of this experience. It brought back lots of memories of doing this with my mom. she is very beautiful and i love the one we picked out. Hope you do too. I love my new pink extension to join in the pink group!! i was feeling a little left out. We also enjoyed dinner at the cheesecake factory to help celebrate this journey of life she is adventuring into!! Shaydon help eat her cheesecake!
WE love you aunt "mimi" dawn.


dad, slater and jackie


aunt dawn and shaydon


beautiful in her new wig....


you can't even tell it's a wig

0 comments: