Friday, June 6, 2008

Fun Friday

Strawberry Freezer Jam
Thank you to Jessica for inviting me to make Strawberry Freezer Jam. It's one of those things I have always wanted to do, but haven't.
So we both got the recipes from our grandma's thinking they would be different, but they were exactly the same.
Guess our Grandams think alike!!
I also made some of my mom's homemade rolls to go with the jam, it was delicious!
It was a fun Friday afternoon visiting, laughing and getting messy
It's nice because we are VT partners and we gave our girls some of the finished product

1 comments:

twylla said...

dear sommers. it looks like you got a lot of good things at the yardsale. They can be lots of fun even if you dont find anything.I like them. Making jam can be fun because it is always fun to step back and see the finished product. Love mimi