Saturday, June 7, 2008

Yard Sale Heaven

So usually when I go to Yard sales there is soooo much girl stuff, but today I hit the jackpot!! I was a little sad because I had to work in the morning and wasn't able to go before work. (Early bird gets the worm). So on my way home there was one close to my house so I stopped.

Boy's Boy's Boy's
Tables of clothes and toys!!
Lots of name brand stuff
Here are a couple of my favorites


I love this jacket from the GAP $3.00
The inside vest snaps out so it can just be a suit coat
Rebecca does this look familiar???

and also this electric power wheels $10.00

I called Scott to tell him where I was and that I would be a little (long) while, when I got home my brother was there and so we all went back and we found more to buy!!! It was so fun.... I know you think I am CRAZY to get so excited, but I had it all washed, folded and in storage boxes with in a few hours.

2 comments:

Kaela said...

Dont you just LOVE it when you hit the Jackpot! Its so amazing to find that special something... It just makes you day 60% Better! Yah for good yard sales!

Jana said...

My yard sale is always at Kohls or Dillards. Love the Power Wheels - the kids had a Fisher Price Jeep