Saturday, January 17, 2009

103.4

is Shaydon's temperature today... it's started off with breakfast and he didn't eat much which is not like him. I didn't think much of it. Then he had only been up for 1 hour when I went to change his clothes for the day. I sat him on the changing table and he turned over to his stomach and layed his head down. So I started to rub his back & legs, after about 2-3 minutes I stoped and then he turned his head and gave me this look like "why are you stopping?" I asked him if he was still tired and he pointed to his crib so I went and layed him down and he took a nap for 2 hours!!! After his nap he was just in a whiny/my body hurts mood and wanted to be by my side all day. So I stopped what I was doing and just spent the day with my little sick boy. We cuddled on the couch, watched movies, TV, read some books and just hung out at the house all day. It was such a GREAT day!!! Even though he was sick my little sweetheart let me hold him, sit on my lap and hold my hand! It was the BEST!!! He never lets me do this.
This pix was him laying on my lap and he fell asleep while I was rubbing his back and playing with his hair. Who doesn't like their hair played with.
He ended up taking 4 naps today and MOM took one too!!
It was a SPECIAL day with my son I will never forget.
Thanks Shaydon for spending the day with me!

4 comments:

twylla said...

Sweet little boy maybe he just wanted to spend the day with Mom. Sorry he doisnt feel so good. He is such a sweetheart. Hope all is well at your house today

Pearsons said...

Poor Shaydon, I hate when they get sick. I wanted to thank you for helping me find a babysitter for Kambree. It seems to be working out pretty good. I owe you big, so let me know if you need me to watch Shaydon. THANKS AGAIN! My blog is set to private so send me your e-mail and i can send an invite.
kinzie_beck@hotmail.com

Jana said...

He looks so sweet! Hope he is all better now. When I saw your post about Grandma Hunt I thought it was about Twylla - I still can't get used to the idea of Al and Debbie being grandparents.

ida'sfam said...

Hey Sommers...It is Ida. My cell phone crashed and I lost all of my numbers. I have been wanting to talk to you. Give me a call. I love you! Ida