Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolutions.....

i really don't believe in setting resolutions!!! i do try and live my life the best i can each day and that is what the gospel teaches us, but we all need a little help or kick start to get a few goals started.

so to a new year.....

spiritual
~ attend the temple 1 X month with scott
~ be more involved in my YW calling

physical
~ work on flexibility& ROM 3 X week
~ jog/run when weather permits

personal
~ girls night 1 X month
~ craft night 1 X month
~ me time 1 X month with babysitter
~ finish some projects that have been in the works for one year
~ start scrapbooking again
~ wish everyone i know Happy Birthday on their special day
~ decrease the drama around me


shaydon
~ take on a field trip 1 X month
~ story time at the library
~ do something different each day
~ live in the moment with my son

0 comments: