Monday, March 23, 2009

SURPRISE

what a night!!!!

started with:


a babysitter lined up


visited with me while I received
tucanos brazilian grill
godiva chocolate brownie sundae

nights in rodanthe (chick flix)

BEST ANNIVERSARY YET!!!!
I had no idea he had all of this planed/reserved/appointment made,
but now that I know he knows how I made sure he knew how much it meant to me!!!
It's been a long while since he has done all the arranging!!!
I hope it won't only happen on special day's?
But pickers can't be choosers....

2 comments:

Jana said...

It looks like you had a great Anniversary! Tucanos looks like Texas de Brazil - it is wonderful! I just hope you don't have to hear how expensive it was for the next month like I did. Like I said you need to tell them what you want or that you expect something and if you want it big - let them know.

bledsoeblog said...

Scott, you are the greatest! Way to surprise Sommers!