Friday, February 12, 2010

Presidents Weekend

We went to Sandy, Utah to visit Scott's sister Wendy & her family. We always have such a fun time while we are there. Thank for being such GREAT hostesses. I guess it's officially a tradition because we have done it 3 years in a row over President's weekend. Scott went to Brighten ski resort on Saturday and said the snow was AWESOME. I was sick the 1st two trips down and now am pregnant maybe be next year!!
Our Little guy did so good traveling
We stoped in Burley for a snack with "papa hunt"
Made it all the way to SLC till the movie was our last resort
we were stuck in traffic for an extra 30 minutes
I can't go to Utah with out stopping at my favorite place
Got a few new things to help organize the kids playroom
Had lunch for the 1st time in the food court area
Wendy came with me and was such a trooper for 3 hours

Our Valentines date night with:
Wendy & Dave
Jason & Leslie
Scott & I
Going down the slide at McDonald's in Brigham City
We met Alisa & Bailey for late lunch on our way home


Playing together
The play land was all music instruments that played music
when you played on them, I've never see that before


My sister-in-law Alisa is due 1 month before me
April 20th with another girl, Hinkley.

0 comments: