Saturday, February 27, 2010

the things shaydon says:

a few of the FUNNY things shaydon has said lately

~ he saw a pix of Jesus on the Internet as I was scrolling fast and recognized him. "Mom that was Jesus!"

~ i making peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for lunch and I always let him pick out a cookie cutter and cut his sandwich. He choose a ghost. He kept saying something and I couldn't understand him and then it hit me. About 3 weeks ago we had a lesson in nursery on the Holy Ghost and we had the kids repeat the name "Hoooly Ghooost". He just kept repeating it!

~when we get into the car and and the sun is shining he says: "turn off the light, too bright. i need my glasses."

~shaydon has been taking off his one peice PJ's at night, when i ask him why he says "because mom, too tight" I guess they are too small

0 comments: