Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Roaring Springs


Doing a little warming up while playing at the water park
I have been wanting to get a pix of Slater yawning and I finally did.
It was a perfect day at Roaring Springs today. It was a little over cast,but still warm. I thought it would be a good 1st day to get the rules and routine down for all of us so when we go with friends it would be a little easier. Shaydon was a little shy when it came to the slides, but was perfect because he didn't want to do anything with out me. (I thought he might pick right back up where he left off last year, but he didn't he was timid) He still need to lean that if he brings his toys (stacking/nesting cups bucket squirt toys) he has to share. I think we will be working on sharing for a long time. Telling mom where you are going to play and always being able to see me. These are all HARD concepts for a 2.5 year old. I think Slater enjoyed himself too. He stayed right on schedule and liked watching his brother. I think there where a few people looking at me like: what are you doing with a baby that small at the water park. I think" Why not jump in with both feet." I hope the weather stays warm I mean it is the END of June for heaven sakes.
Thanks Santa for our passes!!

0 comments: