Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's snowing

Shaydon kept saying....with a HUGE smile on his face.
what a good roller he is...
making a snowman
well done

warming up with some hot coco....
Well it was the 1st snow of the season today & Shaydon wanted to play in it. Realizing that we haven't gotten the winter clothes out yet, we will see what fits & what doesn't. After Shaydon had been out there for only 10 minutes I see Scott getting all of his stuff on and he says we are going to make a snowman. They had lots of fun and used up all the snow. Good thing they went out there when they did because the snow didn't last long. Scott loves to admire his work. He kept looking out the window and saying "that is the BEST snowman ever" "it's so symmetrical"!!!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

I love the snowman. Cute family!

Jana said...

Wow - looks like you had a great time in California. Thought maybe you might have called Katelin. She had 11/11-14th off. Bet she could have met yuo somewhere. Maybe next time. Glad Shaydon likes the snow - I hate it! The cupcakes are cute - who did you deliver them too?
PS - I wasn't that impressed with in and out burger.

Kelli and Chad said...

That is one amazingly symmetrical snowman! Kemp was looking at it and he said, our snowman is lame compared to shaydons.:) My kids have been out every chance they can get, I hope it snows more this week. Oh, and the owl cupcakes were delicous by the way, thanks.

Jana said...

I thought those were turkey cupcakes. And I heard you guys have lots more snow. Be careful driving - I guess I don't have to tell you that you have some pretty important cargo that you are carrying! Have a great Thanksgiving