Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Road Trip

1st stop SLC, Utah


1st time at temple Square

I made a flip book for Shaydon to look at during the passing of the sacrament it has pictures of the new and old testament, book of Mormon and church pictures. His favorite one was this statue of Jesus. It did make him a little nervous at how tall it was and finally go him to take a pix with it. A lot of those same pictures are all over the temple visitor center. He would run up to each picture using his outdoor voice and say I know that picture and tell me what was in it. What a wonderful feeling it was for me to see him so excited that he knew these pictures.


Giving loves to his cousin Bailey.....
Thanks to Ben and Alisa and Wendy & Dave (also for there house for the night) for meeting us for dinner at that Mexican restaurant. It was delicious. Wish I knew the name of it?
Next Stop?????

0 comments: