Thursday, May 5, 2011

photo shoot

for mothers day turn disaster.....


self photography

me and my boyZ


slater


shaydon


my boyZ

here is where it went bad.....

started with the grass for slater & shaydon

and ended with shaydon falling into the fountain/waterfall with his week old cast!! ugh...


I said a few things i shouldn't of on the temple grounds... I am going to hell!!

spent the rest of the afternoon with the blow dryer in the bathroom

and trying to get a 3 year old to sit still... man his he testing me!

i guess it is funny if you look at it like that, but it the moment it was not funny!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Sommers
It was a good afternoon...great pictures and thought.
Boy will be boys....great practice for when he turns 8 to be baptized
Love
Nana

Unknown said...

Oh no! Well your boys are the cutest little guys ever so even a bad picture is adorable! :)

twylla said...

So sorry things didnt turn oout as planned but that is life Oh well they are little sweethearts and I love the so much

Jana said...

It's just the beginning. I think the pictures are adorable!