Saturday, May 14, 2011

what is in full swing?

YARD SALES

this was about the 4th weekend i have gotten to go!



not pictured: snow shovel, 2 bag of fertilizer, kids table and 4 chairs

what a day......this is the most stuff i have EVER bought in one day of yard saling in my life. i pretty much felt guilty and stoped going to houses because i was in the car and wouldn't be able to get it home. not very often do you find that many yard sales with boy stuff. it was very exciting that I had to call my friend rebecca and my mom to celebrate with. they reassured me me i didn't over spend! i can't even list everything i got, but i will say that i spent $63.00 for about 85 items & paid about 50 cents per item. CRAZY huh!! here are a few of my favorites:

3 melissa and doug puzzles and a shopping cart cover for slater, north face jacket and tie for scott, tonz of hurley/quicksilver clothes for shaydon to grow into & a cardigan and sweatshirt for me! not to mention some stuff for bailey!

good thing our neighborhood is having a yard sale next weekend!

2 comments:

Cara said...

awesome job. I need to get out on Saturday mornings.

Brown said...

Bailey loves her tutu's and we love the clothes! Thank you so much for always thinking of us!