Saturday, August 6, 2011

McCall, Idaho


all the kids on Tinkerbell, one of their favorite things to do!


slater giving out kisses


eating our yummy desserts

baked bananas loaded with candy,cookies, marshmallows

well anything for that matter


ridding my trike


my scooter


hanging out pool side


spikes anyone?


lake time

nap time, for about 5 sec.


can you tell they are family?


sand turtle

love my boys


chill time, nice new sunglasses nic.


aunt yvonne playing with slater in the sand


Thanks to Eric and Yvonne for inviting us to McCall for a nice relaxing weekend. I brought up 4 projects and finished them all by Saturday! Amazing what i can get done when the kids play with their cousins. It was such a fun time and GREAT food too. I even slept in. Hope to do it again next summer!

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Sommers,

Looks like the lake time is a lot of fun......I bet Barbara and Larry , have a great time with all of you kids. Scott even looks like he is having fun. Glad you got to catch up on some projects and some rest.......well needed

Mom