Thursday, November 29, 2007

ABC Tag

A- Attached or Single? Attached to my high school sweetheart
B- Best Friend? My mom
C- Cake or Pie? Brownies
D- Day of Choice? Saturday, Scott is home.
E- Essential Item? Chap stick/Lip Gloss.
F- Favorite Color? Red.
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Bright crawlers
H- Hometown? Burley, ID
I- Favorite Indulgence? Massage and Pedicures!
J- January or July: July, boating
K- Kids? 3 Scott, Shaydon & Roxy
L- Life isn't complete without? Dr. Pepper
M- Marriage Date? March 23, 2001
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 1 brother Tyson
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobias or Fears? Spiders!
Q- Quote? Communicate.
R- Reason to Smile? Shaydon
S- Season of Choice? Summer I love the sunshine and outdoor activities
T- Tag three friends (if you read this and your name is here then you have to do it!) Rebecca B., Jessica C. & Ashley B
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I hate the dentist
V- Vegetable? Green beans
W- Worst Habit? Wanting things done right NOW!!
X- X-ray or ultrasound? In different used for different things
Y- Your Favorite Food? Thai, because I never make it.
Z- Zodiac Sign? Virgo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you did this! Isn't it fun?

Emily

Anonymous said...

OK...I did it...woohoo!