Saturday, November 17, 2007

McCall, Idaho


November 9-10, 2007

We had the opportunity to attend a timeshare in McCall, Idaho, Timber Crest. It was beautiful!!! Great weather (It snowed) - Good Friends - Lots of memories!! We have been going to McCall since 2004 with the same group of friends. WOW in four years our family's sure have changed. We look forward to this every year and every year we do a little something different. This year we did a murder mystery thanks to the Bledsoes. Had Internet/computer access thanks to the Blads. And we brought good food. We always have fun with whatever we do!!!
My favorite thing to do is just sit around sipping apple cider and visiting around the fire place.

Trey holding Shaydon, he's smiling

Murder Mystery staged in the mid 1800's

Walking the streets of McCall

3 comments:

bledsoeblog said...

Looking at this blog gave me such warm fuzzies!!! This brought back so many good memories, I love our yearly adventures! Thanks for the memories!

John and Kassie said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Good friends are priceless---love your scenic family photo----Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

bladbox said...

Thanks for starting me on the Blog! I am really enjoying it. I was able to reconnect with an old friend because of it! We had a blast in McCall with you guys and I love the pics. Email me the ones you took. We don't have many! Love ya
Brook