Monday, November 26, 2007

Lake Channel, Idaho

Saturday 25, 2007


Since Scott and I have been married (almost 7 years) I have never taken him to Lake Channel. It's where my grandpa and grandma Hunt grew up, it's near Rockland, Idaho. My parents and our little family headed up on Saturday and spent the day there. It's was lots of fun. We ATV, hiked around, looked for arrow heads, shot guns, got a history/family lesson and tried to take lots of pictures. Scott is already planing a trip in the spring/summer!!
Scott and I shooting the shot gun at the targets.

Shaydon with Al and Deb on th ATV!!

Shaydon and Roxy tuckered out on the way home....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the recipe, I am going to try it soon.

Emily

Sarah Stokes said...

Sommers, if you can make the time, and convince your Hubby to bring you to my house I will defenitly do your family photo(friendly discount applied -FREE)What are you waitng for? I don't do very many nice things year round...so better catch me now!! Give me a call 208-678-1674