Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Hunt Christmas

Traditions on the Hunt side this year were a little off. Being that Scott and I are both from Burley we usually never have to choose where we will spend Christmas. Since we were in Utah with his family for Christmas morning we rolled into town just in time to have dinner at my grandma Mimi's house. Which means we had to do Christmas with my family in the evening of Christmas day instead of in the morning like we used to.

Me & Scott


Tyson & Brook


Grandpa Al


Grandma Debbie passing out gifts


Roxy & Kinsey playing tug-a-war with their new toy


Shaydon was exhausted after a fun filled day


Christmas at Grandma's
I love to go to Mimi's house. Ever since I was little I have always looked forward to the dinner all my aunts and grandma cook. Sipping hot apple cider is my all time favorite. We are a dill pickle family and it wouldn't be a gathering if there weren't pickles in the pickle elevator. Seeing my cousins and sharing all our new Christmas presents with each other and grandma & grandpa is a highlight. We would play, put on a talent, dance, gymnastic, singing, showoff show. Those were the day's. Now that we are all grown up and live in different areas we don't get to see each other very often, but we are now having kids so that means they are playing together. It's so fun to see them all playing together like we did. Watching them open their presents is what Christmas is all about. Give Shaydon a couple of years and he will be in the mix

0 comments: