Sunday, December 16, 2007

TrADiTIoNs



Bowling: Our new Christmas tradition. Saturday 15, 2007 we went bowling with my brother & Brook at Meridian lanes. It was "Cash Thunder" Night which makes it even more fun. It means that there are colored pins and if they line up in a certain pattern and you strike that turn you get Cash!!! Bo, Jamie and Dan met us later in the evening. We ended up with $7.00 between everyone. I bowled the best I've ever bowled with 196 points. We haven't bowled in 5 years.






Sunday 16, 2007
Jackson, Andrew, McCall, Trey & Shaydon

Another one of our traditions for the last 6 years is to get together with the Bledsoe's and Blad's for for our Christmas Dinner, it's a potluck. Brooks ham was from Costco and so tasty while Scott and I have been waiting all year for Rebecca's sweet potato's and I brought my homemade rolls. This year Blads hosted it (they just moved into a new & bigger house which is beautiful). We do a kid & family photo and a gift exchange! The gift exchange is usually for the wife's, but has now extended to the kids which is fun to watch them open. That is what Christmas is all about. I gave each child a little sack of goodies: slinky's, pencils, punch ball, candy & some reindeer antlers, they looked so cute and kept them entertained. Thanks Brook & Rebecca to keeping our tradation going. We love you guys...

McCall (9 months) & Shaydon (4 months)......They are so cute!!

My camera was on the fritz s again so I am waiting for photos from the others of our fun night to post.... Stay tuned.

0 comments: