Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Congratulations Scott....


Today is your last day at Albertson's/Supervalu. Thanks to them for 4 years in the Income Tax Department. We are so proud of you & know you are leaving some friends for life. We are really excited for your new adventure at
We love you and thank you for your sacrifice and working so hard for our family!!!

(Here is a little story about this bouquet of cookies!! I have never been good at making sugar cookies, but I continue to think I can do it ~ so here it goes. I wanted to do something special for his new job opportunity and I thought it would be fun to have one of those cookie lady baskets delivered to his office. As I started to look at how much they cost I decided I could do it myself for cheaper since we are on a stricter budget with me not working full-time. It started at 1:00pm trip to wal-mart to get the pre-made sugar cookies and a few other items listed on the recipe from the food network. Well to make a looooong story short i finished as Scott got home from work at 5:30pm. Don't mind the 1st batch of cookie dough, it just ran all over the place, then the second that was burnt, but I used it. I soaked the popsicle stick with water before baking. Then I used Ziploc bags to do the writing. I am very proud of these hard as a rock cookies, but I will NEVER make sugar cookies again. Eat at your own risk.)

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Apparently you and I were both in SUGAR COOKIE HELL yesterday hahaha! I tried forever to figure out how to decorate our cookies and still wasn't pleased (4 hours later) with the outcome. Oh well ... they're only preschoolers! Your bouquet turned out GREAT!!!! I bet Scott was so surprised. You are so sweet. :)

bledsoeblog said...

I saw these cute cookies in person, and they were so cute! Trey and I shared an extra one and it was DELICIOUS!!!! Scott is so lucky to have such a creative, thoughtful, kind and caring wife!!!!