Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Rebecca!

March 6, 2008
It's your Day.......

This post is for you!!
I hope you had a GREAT Day enjoying your surprise Birthday Afternoon!!! We have been friends now for 8 years and it's been so fun watching our friendship develop. From newly weds to starting our own family's and everything in between. You are so talented and such a good wife, mother, teacher, listener, advisor & FRIEND. (Plus many more).

A little trip down memory Lane.

  • We meet on the activity committee in our married student ward
  • Trips to to SLC
  • FHE at our apartments watching Fear Factor before starting
  • Scrap nights
  • Pumpkin carving
  • Thanksgiving at the Blads cabin and tree cutting in McCall.
  • Christmas ex-change
  • New Years Eve parties with now kids
  • All those Home parties (many Stamp'en up, The Body shop, Lea Sophie just to mention a few)
  • Floating the Boise River
  • Conference Weekend at Ann Morrison Park
  • Bowling at the BSU SUB
  • Tagging along at IMI for job shadowing
  • Long girl talks in person and over the phone
  • Keeping our secrets
  • Being such a good planner and organizer

Girlfriends

Girlfriends are there, no matter how much time and how many miles are between you. A girlfriend is never farther away than needing her can reach. When you have to walk that lonesome valley and you have to walk it by yourself, your girlfriends will be on the valley's rim, cheering you on, praying for you, pulling for you, intervening on your behalf and waiting with open arms at the valley's end. Sometimes, they will even break the rules and walk beside you or come in and carry you out.

Thanks for being such a GREAT FRIEND I don't know what I would do with out you in my life, I love you!

1 comments:

bledsoeblog said...

This post brought tears to my eyes. My surprise afternoon would have been for not if you hadn't helped Justin out.
The trip down memory lane was so sweet, we have been through so much and I can't wait to see where the road takes us in the future.
Thank you for always being there for me, you have been such a true friend. You have taught me so much, how to be a more grateful person, how to be a truer friend, YOU are the organizer and the chef, always teaching me new things!
I love YOU and appreciate all you have done for me. Thank you so much for my tribute!