Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hoppy EASTER!!!

Thank you Zack Lily and Nic for my new bunny....
We are really excited to have someone to share the holiday's with. Easter is no different!! Shaydon has been such a blessing in our life. His happy go lucky personality is coming out & I just love it!! He is such a scheduled baby!! Clock work as Scott would say. Down for bed at 8:00pm and up at 7:30am and ready to eat. I enjoy my evenings getting stuff done, but find myself checking on him every 15 minutes. I am always watching him sleep tucking his bear around his head and giving him kisses hoping he doesn't wake up, but oh well if he does. We just LOVE him...
&
all of this is possible because our heavenly father gave us the opportunity to start a family we owe all of this to him. We are forever indebited to him. We love our savior and are so GRATEFUL for his sacrifice for us.

1 comments:

Reese Family said...

That is a precious picture! I love it!