Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bureau of Land Management

I haven't done a post with out pix for a long time so I thought it was time.


When I had Shaydon last August I had to make a decision by February if I was going to return for my 12 season with BLM. Well to make a long story short I decided not to return and start my career as a stay-at-home mother. I was very excited to enter into this stage of our life together, but hard to leave all the friends I have made over the last 11 years. Well I have decided to return and help out on a temporary bases. I only work 1-2 days a week for a few hours at a time and I can even take work home or bring Shaydon with me. What could be better! It's a perfect fit for our family. The extra money is nice too. I input travel information into their NEW not so improved system to help them get reimbursed faster? (HAA) There are lots of hiccups, but in the long run once the bugs are worked out it will be faster. It's been a learning experience. It's nice to see all my friends and co-workers again, but love the fact that I get to go home every night. Fire wise it's been a very slow year local, but they have been helping out other states in need.


Thanks to the Boise District for bringing me back to help out!

0 comments: