Friday, July 18, 2008

What a day....

It started off GREAT with a morning at Roaring Springs. Other than Shaydon took a digger off the chair and has some road rash on his nose and forehead.

So on the way home I stopped at Tyson's to pick up the boat to go up to Lucky Peak on Saturday. Well the jack that holds the boat up is broken and is in the middle of getting fixed so it was a little difficult to hook up to, but his roommate was there and help me. So a 5 minute job took about 20 minutes. Then I had to meet Scott down town which meant I had to tow the boat with me. Parking took awhile to find a place big enough. On the way home we wanted to stop by Water Ski Pro Shop and get a few thing for tomorrow, buton the way there I got a flat tire on the boat trailer on the connector. So after calling Les Schwab to come to the rescue us because we didn't not have a spare tire on the trailer; so $135.00 later we were off to WSPS! Arrived just in to for them to be CLOSED! 5:00pm. It just so happened that they let us in and stayed until 5:30 to help us. THANKS WSPS!!!!

That's a blow out!!

0 comments: