Thursday, July 10, 2008

Frankfurt, Germany

7.10.08

  • Checked into the hotel
  • Had lunch at McDonald's so we could use the restroom for free and in Germany you can get free refills on your soda.
  • Went to the Frankfurt, Germany Temple arrive at 3:35pm and it closed at 3:30pm so we just took pix from the outside
  • Headed downtown for shopping and site seeing. Walked around for about 2 hours
  • Ate dinner at the Chinese/Thai restaurant.
  • This was one of the warmest days we had 80 degrees
Since I have been in the market for a stroller I was on the lookout to see what styles and brands they use and I only took pix of some of them. Quinny, McClaren, Storke, Bugaboo and some I didn't recognize. I did see one Phil and Teds sport which is the one I am getting (which is on order YEA!!!)




7.11.08
  • Woke up at 5:00am to check the shuttle to the airport
  • Had warm chocolate crescent rolls with OJ for breakfast
  • Walked a mile and half just to get to the gate to check in our luggage. Mimi Shaydon and I were together and lost mom and dad for about 30 minutes. Frankfurt airport might be the largest airport in the world?

0 comments: