Sunday, August 24, 2008

361 days

WAY TO LONG......


Is how many day's it's been since Scott and I went on a date together.
What's wrong with us? I guess it's been Shaydon coming into our life
time just FLIES by....


Happy Birthday to Me!!


Scott surprised me with dinner and a movie for my Birthday. He even set up baby sitting. It was a much needed night. It was hard to decide on a movie because there were none we REALLY wanted to see, but we just had to go because we haven't been for so long we decide on




It was just okay I am not really into musicales. Dinner was at the:




(I love their Godiva Chocolate brownie Sunday, I got it several times when I was pregnant)

Thanks for a wonderful much needed night on the town next time we won't wait so long. I think you forget how important your time together is. I love my new running shoes and ipod Shadyon!! (they go with my new stroller) Just need to learn how to use it now. I am a little behind in the technology world. Shaydon will probable know how to use one by the age of 8.


Did you know that our family BIRTHDAY'S are all 4 day's apart. So it's stared off with me and Shaydon in the middle and Scott bringing us the rear. It's going to be party central around here the next 2 weeks.

7 comments:

Korbi said...

Happy Birthday to all of you! (Alizah is four and she knows how to use an Ipod, so in 3 years Shaydon can teach you :)

Reese Family said...

How fun to hav all bdays close!!!
Happy bday to you ALL!!!
Hope things are well!

Mel Z La Downs said...

I hope it's a good rear.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe Shaydon is going to be a year, time goes by so fast. I hope you guys all have wonderful birthdays!

Brit said...

Happy Birthday to all of you!!! Wow look how fast the year goes!

Jana said...

I can't believe that you didn't love Mama Mia - I thought it was great! Made me want to go to Greece as long as I don't have to get in a boat!

twylla said...

Happy Birthday to your whole little family. Just think when Scotts s birthday is over you wont have to worry for a whole year. It is nice to hve them all together. Have fun and give baby shaydon a love from me