Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shaydon & Landon

Sommers

Tyson

Checking each other out

playing on the grass

piggy back ride

We sure love having Landon over to play
Shaydon is now 1 year and Landon is 6 months, but it seems like they are the same size?

We bought these pj's in Europe. I just loved them and had to have them. Even after I looked at the price tag. Good thing Scott wasn't there or there is no way I would of gotten out of the store with them. Landon's is a one piece and Shaydon's is a two piece.

They are sooo cute together!!!

3 comments:

twylla said...

they look like they could be brothers. Yes they are so cut when they are dressed alike.What a pair of cuties

Kaela said...

Twins! Yay! they are adorable!
my new blog. CHOSENDORK.BLOGSPOT.COM

Jana said...

Katelin and Lindsay had on the same exact outfit this summer in DC so they are still dressing alike. I love the outfits.