Thursday, August 7, 2008

Jogging Stroller



(I must of been running hard, look how out of breath Roxy is too)
Finally I got my Phil & Teds Sport!!

Yea it's been a long time coming, but it is so awesome.

To make a long story short I ordered it off of ebay and the lady ended up being a crook!! So I filed a complaint with paypal which is how I paid and I WON. She had to give me my money back so then I bought it from strollermama.com. They were so easy to work with and I got it in a week. The day it came Scott put it together that night and we put it up and took it down a dozen times and I still have a little trouble. Not because it's hard it's just that I am use to the super easy GRACO. So like promised I took it out the next morning and the rest is history. I have been going almost every morning and I love it!! It took a little to get back into it since Shaydon & because I was sore, but it's been GREAT!!



Thanks Scott your the BEST!

1 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey - you got it!! I'm glad you won the whole thing with e-bay. What a mess...and what a psycho e-bay lady! Looks like you're having fun with it:)