Friday, November 7, 2008

Cool Weekend

Friday

With the time change we don't have our schedule on track yet. So today we tried no nap in the morning and tried to make it to 1:00pm for a nap. We started lunch at 12:15. We didn't quite make it to 12:25. I went to get more food and came back to this. He must of been really tired!!! Sorry little guy.

Saturday

With the cold weather I decided to make a FRESH homemade apple pie (with Costco premiem ice cream). I still have apples left over from the church orchard! I pealed an apple for Shaydon to eat and then Scott comes in from the other room & said "why did you peel an apple for Roxy? I said I didn't I peeled one for Shaydon. I guess Shaydon wanted to share, or Roxy just helped herself" We went on an afternoon family run so we could justify the whole pie!!


Me and Shaydon waiting for dad to get his hair cut on Saturday night. I guess they could see Shaydon through the window and thought he was in there by himself, they couldn't see me because I was dressed in all black. I gave in and let Shaydon drive (pretend), and you can't drive with out snacks right?!!
I also got a shelf hung that I have been wanting to get hung like forever, Thanks Honey!!!
Sunday

Since it was such a cool weekend we ended it with homemade chicken noodle soup and fresh Rosemary bread for dinner. Shaydon love it too!!! (What doesn't he love to eat)

2 comments:

twylla said...

I wrote one comment and it did not publlish it. Too bad Ill try again. Your pie look sooooo good just like a professional and the soup also looks so good I can almost taste it with the picture. Shaydon will be driving before you know it. He is growing to be such a great big fellow and so content. Glad things are going good for you all

bledsoeblog said...

Hey! You got video's to work! Way to go!