Thursday, November 27, 2008

turkey weekend in burley

Technically it is Scott's Thanksgiving, but since they decided to have it in Burley we get to eat with my family too. 2 dinners= lots of good food. Barbara always does her dinner on Friday afternoon so all the in-laws can eat on Thanksgiving with their family's. How nice. I have the best Mother-in-law ever...



we started off the weekend by getting up early for the mini-cassia turkey trot!!!
i was so tired and not feeling the best, but it was my 1st race outside of HS track.
thanks to Yvonne who found it & got us all excited & talked into running it.
it was only a 5K & 25 degrees with the wind!! Sorry Dave I didn't get a pix of you.
i think we should make it a tradition!!

Dinner was at Mimi's house with Us, Korbi & her family, Dawn & Bruse Family, Al & Debbie Family, Tyson, Kalen and MIMI!! Britni & her family joined for dessert. Most of the time was asking everyone how life has been and catching up. Reading the Ad's for Black Friday and keeping the kids under control with the cousins. Shaydon and Beck played pretty good together. Thanks MIMI for a wonderful dinner. See you in Boise for Christmas!!!
($79.00)
I didn't get up early for the 1st time since I started going shopping on Black Friday!! There wasn't much I wanted in the ad's so I just decided to say home. I went to Wal-mart at 9:00 and they had one of the two things I wanted. A FLIP video. The next stop was A child's world (A child's boutique). Everything was 25% and I got a pair of new shoes for Shaydon. Blue camo... Soo cute!

They boys have on their new beanies from Uncle Todd. They say Ida-Gold Farms

Bubble Gum Ice Cream
Lily wasn't feeling good. Nic enjoying his ice cream and Zack helping clean up




It wouldn't be a weekend with out going to Al's for dinner. We went on Saturday night and had pizza, salad, soda & ice cream!!
Thanks mom and dad for always being so accommodating.
WE love you!!


This is Alisa's Bailey she is on Brenda's lap and such a cutie!! She is wearing some bows that Aunt Wendy got for her at our local HS craft show that was this weekend.

We sure had lots of fun. Thanks to everyone for coming and having such a GREAT time. I love it when family gets together.

All the girls knitting scarf's

Enjoying a little birthday cake while no one is watching

Happy Birthday Bailey, Lexie, Lindsey & Eric

0 comments: