Thursday, November 13, 2008

CREATIVE

I have been in the crafty mood lately, I just wish I could get in the scrapbook mood!! Here are a few of my projects....
Adult Aprons
We have an enrichment group Sewing group at church
I've been wanting to make one and now got the chance
This is my favorite with the ruffle.
I ran out of material to do a ruffle on the other ones

Christmas Advent Calender/Countdown
For our Gerratt cousins
Under each magnate is a piece of paper to write down service or projects for the kids to do



Miss Bailey's new Scarf


  • I also finished knitting a hat that has been laying around for a year.
  • Organized my craft room
  • Started my Christmas cards
  • Working on my recipe book

5 comments:

twylla said...

Gee I wish I could get in the mood to do something constructive. They look great. Sums sometimes my comments work and sometimes they dont so dont think I dont read them every day. I dont know what I am doing wrong They will go on everybody elses but I cant them to print on your. What am I dong wrong?

Unknown said...

Oh Sommers you are so amazing. Finishing that many projects in one week is unheard of, your aprons turned out so cute and the ruffle, you rock. You seriously have just inspired me thank you!!

Brit said...

Way cute!!

Kelli and Chad said...

You have seriously been busy!! You are my inspiration! I love the calendar so much.

bledsoeblog said...

I am amazed, just as everyone else is!
So, I brought your picture up of your family and Shaydon eating a sucker (so cute Jessica!) and I asked Trey who that little boy was eating the sucker. He looked at it for a while and then said with a grin on his face, "ME!"