Saturday, April 4, 2009

Auction weekend vs Confrence Weekend

Good thing for DVR



My dad had the Burley Community Sale on Saturday and another one in Twin on Sunday so we went to Burely to help out.




helping on Sunday


hates his pix taken


me and dad


trying to keep shaydon warm


It was pretty cold in the morning, but afternoon it sure warmed up. I think we ran out of everything on Saturday. It started at 9:30am and didn't get over until 10:30pm, it was dark. There was lots of junk and we were walking hamburger's. It was nice to see KC and Kayla there too, they are such good workers. I know my dad needs the help right now too. Dad just loves to show off shaydon. If we would of let him he would of stayed at the Auction all day. Thanks you to Todd Brenda and Lindsey for watching him. My dad also went to a funeral in the morning.

It was a busy day....

0 comments: