Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nursery

So in December I decided I was going to take Shaydon to Nursery to get him use to it once a month until It was time for him to enter, the magical 18 months!! December went really well I just went in for an hour and then left and he stayed the last hour by himself. They said he did GREAT. No crying. So January comes and I go to take him in and the leader said that with the new year and all the kids moving up to the next class there is only 2 active kids and that I should just start bringing him every week. That week there was only one other child so with Shaydon he had someone to play with. So ever since we have been taking him and it's been GREAT!!! He have never cried or had any trouble so they say. I know he doesn't like to share that much, but it's exciting. My little boy is in Nursery!!! CRAZY..... Today he came home with his 1st handout. He was so exited and showed us.



Did you know they have a manual for nursery too. They work on each lesson for 2 weeks and then move on. They give us parent a copy of the manual so we can work on the lesson through out the week with them!!!
Oh, isn't his tie adorable!! My friend Jessica went to HS with a girl who makes them.
It's a little big, but lots of room to grow into.
We love you Shaydon

7 comments:

twylla said...

Oh isnt he so grown up. He us reakkt growing into such a sweetheart. He loves his nursery class nd tohandouts they have.

Brown said...

Sommers,

He is such a cutie. He looks so handsome in those pictures. Makes me miss him. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Hey Sommers, I was just checking out blogs and remembered that I needed to RSVP to you for Jessica's baby shower! I am planning on coming, so count me in! It will be good to see you, it has been a long time!

Jana said...

How can there be such few little kids in your ward? They kept dividing our wards so there weren't many kids in mutual when my kids where that age. I finally fixed your blog - I had it saved weird so I never got to see the new blogs. Also - don't you just love library time. We still sing the song - Throw the bean bag and catch - from when Katelin went!

mandie said...

So handsome. I love the little boys in their church clothes. Got your pkg today--you totally read my mind! I was going to ask you to make me some :) so thanks a bunch.

Tommy and Jolynn said...

Love the pictures! Shaydon looks like an adorable little boy not like a toddler anymore! When did that happen? =)

bledsoeblog said...

I agree with your friend Jana! Our ward has TWO nurseries! I am also SOOOOOO jealous that Shaydon goes without problem. I think it took Trey until about 3 months before entering Sunbeams that he felt comfortable in Nursery. Now Sunbeams, he LOVES! You are one lucky mama! LOVE the tie! I heart it!