Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Disaster

Tonight started a big project. It's 9:30pm. As you walked into our bedroom through the doorway the carpet was wet? What, did Roxy have an accident? No!! Then all of the sudden Scott said, I bet it is from the dishwasher. It had been leaking for like 2 weeks, but I didn't think much of it. I always leave a cup/bowl/tupperware right side up and it fills with water. Then I drop it, bump it and it spills everywhere, happen to anyone else? So I didn't think much of it when there was water in front of the dishwasher. Well it's officially a leak or should I say flood. Nothing like timing. We are suppose to be moving at the end of the month. I am sure this is going to run into my new house budget!! Ugh......







We went to bed at 11:30pm and called it a night, but not after a clean oven, wall, cupboard & back splash and the floor drying with fans

0 comments: