Sunday, June 7, 2009

Yard Sale Season

It's that time of year again.

I love it.

My 1st time out i found this:

REAL as far as I & multiple friends & experts know!!

Shaydon's clothes: found a family from Europe with lots of boy clothes.
European clothes are made so well and are so unique.
Outdoor toys: wheel barrow, shovels, rakes, trucks etc....

I took Rebecca out one Saturday and found lot of deals for her two boys. Different size than Shaydon plus a COACH purse!! Still jealous of the RED Maclaren stroller.


I also took out Jessica & Alisha out.
I found some awesome pop up books
Alisha found 19 items and spent only $16 for her girls
After we went to breakfast with Kelli at Java, I love there Carmel apple cider!!

1 comments:

Cara said...

Sounds like I need to go yard saleing with you. I never find anything great. Where do you go?