Monday, June 15, 2009

Girls Night

You know you are true friends

when they are flexible and willing to help you do the dirty work. Every month Rebecca and I switch it up and choose what we will do. We had plans to attend Roaring spring and ride the big rids, but the weather didn't cooperate. So I asked if she wouldn't mind help me clean our old house to get ready to rent or sale. Sunday Scott and I started and had some detail work to finish up with. Cleaning out the oven and fridge. Sterilizing the light switches and door knobs. Clean off the plants that were on the plant shelves. (She suggested that we use the kitchen sink sprayer and it work soooo GREAT, who would of thought?) Windows. Wiped down the surfaces, Vacuums (Favorite job of hers I learned) All in about 2.5 hours + 4 Dr. Peppers!! We always have such good conversations. There is never a duple moment.

Dinner was at

We visited in the car while we ate before the BIG clean..

Thanks Rebecca YOUR THE BEST!!!

0 comments: