Friday, August 28, 2009

Hair Cut #3

Bella Salon and Nails in Nampa is when Nicole Taylor works. She has been doing my hair for the last 5 or so years & I just love her. So while I am processing I get Shaydon's hair cut. He usually sits on my lap, but today he was a Big Boy (literally he's 2 today) he got the booster chair and the monster cape. He hardly moved during the cut. The spray bottle didn't make him nervous neither did the scissors or the electric trimmer. I was so proud of him. He's got this down.



Thanks to Melissa for coming and picking him up after his cut. It's a long time for him to sit/stand/run around a salon. He got to go and play with her youngest Ledger and their new found cat. I pick him up about a hour later.



This was him about 5 minutes into the car ride. He transfers well so he still took an 1.5 hour nap in his crib when we got home. I guess he knew we were having a BIG party for him that night and he need to rest up.

1 comments:

Jana said...

I always forget that you go back and do posts. I forget to look further down and when I do I am surprised to see so many. Sounds like a fun birthday. I feel the same way about birthdays - they should be special (and I like it when they last more than a day.)