Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mini-Cassia Fair

This was a crazy year for the Burley fair. For the 1st time in 30 years my mom was not here. I was so proud of my dad for all of his hard work and planning for this week. Tyson came up as well on Tuesday. It did not go with out some hick-ups, but pretty well. He had too much help. Crazy huh? Shaydon and I came down on Wednesday morning and stayed until Sunday. Scott come up on Friday night along with his sister's from Utah and Eric from Boise. His family always gets together this weekend. Eric had is HS 20 year reunion. Larry always takes everyone to the rodeo on Saturday night. Thanks to Mimi and Barbara for watching Shaydon and letting me work at the fair all week.

Shaydon gave me the scare of my life thus far: I was in the trailer making salad most of the time. Dad "papa" was watching Shaydon. He We got really busy and the next thing we new Shaydon was gone. I don't know how long he was gone for, but it seems like forever. After looking for about 2-3 minutes. Papa found him!! He saw his shoes on the ground (that he took off) and just his legs going into a huge jump house that was located kiddy corner from our booth. He just thought he was going to go and play. My heart was glad we found him, but now without skipping a few beats!!

Facts:

  • Papa had such a fun time with him looking at the animals, showing him off, eating/drinking everything he wanted & lots of ice cream! Cotton Candy and Birthday Cake were his favorites!!

  • Couldn't of done it with out Kayla she was the BEST help!!

  • Know what "RLS" Restless leg syndrome is (Standing too long)

  • Love corn on the cob!!

  • Ate fried OREO cookies, they were soooo good!

  • I don't like DRAMA

  • Hate allergies

  • I was emotional

  • My dad is the NICEST guy I know, and people take advantage of that & I HATE it!!

  • Gave Bailey her Tractor skirt and flower

  • Al's Pizza was close from Thursday- Sunday
  • Didn't take one pix, too busy!!

0 comments: