Monday, August 17, 2009

Sealing

What a GREAT Day. My grandma got sealed to her husband "Doodle" and then also sealed to her daughter in the Twinfalls Temple at 9:00AM. It was a a special day because my grandma went to the temple for the 1st time when I went through. So I got to be a part of her special day too. I love you MIMI!! After we went to IHOP where mimi took us all to breakfast she is so wonderful. Thanks!!! It was also good to see all of the Becks. I was thinking about when we (cousins) grew up in Burley and how much fun we had at mimi's house. We did a lot together including getting sick. It's sad now that we are all in different parts of the US and our kids don't get the same experience.

We took up the whole back room

All who attended

  • Debbie & Tim and Kayla
  • Me and Twylla
  • Dawn, Bruse and Justin
  • Kortni, Hannah, Aliza and Piper
    Britni, Collin, Bridger, Branson and Broxton
    Korbi, Steven, Beck and Paisley
  • Jakobi, Jax and Lizi
  • Kalen
  • Lenard, Debra and Grandpa Beck
  • Mr. and Mrs. Stringham
  • Tony Stringham

What a CRAZY week but a good week!

0 comments: