Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mice

Thank you
to my hubby for putting decon in the basement window wells & setting some traps in the garage. We were watching TV and heard a mouse in the wall. I think we figured out that is came in through the garage where the Direct TV cord comes in which happens to be where we keep Roxy's dog food. Which her food does occasionally get spilled & not cleaned up. Not to mention there was one in the BBQ grill on the back patio.
Day one: Mouse stole the cheese off the trap
Day two: used peanut butter instead
Day three: Well see what happens?
The cost of living in the country!!!

1 comments:

Jana said...

Thank goodness we have never had a mouse in our house even though we back to an open field. I HATE mice! I can handle the garter snakes and the skunks. I remember once there was one in Twylla's and Twylla and I were up on the counters and Terry and Doodle were chasing it and tipping over furniture - it was hilarious. That is a cute picture of Roxy and Shaydon - a moment to remember