Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dentist


blue suckers


ya he fell asleep...scary exhausted after his morning

This is one of those days i can't wait till its over. I had to go to the dentist for crown lengthening. Didn't really know what it entailed, but my friend Rebecca had to go to the dentist too. So we coordinated out appointments and watched each others kids. Well at least that is how it was suppose to go. My apt was 1st so i dropped off the kids at settlers park with the stroller only to meet them back there i an hour to switch so Rebecca could go to her apt. and then lunch after for my birthday. One of our traditions. Well my apt. we longer and hour longer. Who knew it was basically oral surgery and i have 4 stitches, a dead mouth and 4 advil later. I could hardly talk. Plus my phone died!! So she took 4 boys to her apt. I didn't know where her apt was and couldn't call her. I had an idea where it was, but still couldn't find her to help relieve her with the 4 boys. Finally i found a random guy at an office building walking to his car and asked him to use his phone to try and call, but she didn't answer my call (tried 3 times) and i left a message to meet here at the local library that was close. So i waited and waited and finally we meet. I was in tears my mouth hurting and feeling so guilty that she ended up taking all 4 with her!! So the pix of the boys with suckers are how she bribed them to be so good at her dental apt and Tian got to ride in my "monster" truck and we headed off to Carls Jr. to eat. i had a milk shake!! Sorry to the Bledsoes for my dang DENTAL apt. I do hate the dentist if you didn't know. I should of just married one for the amount of work that i have had done or maybe i should just find one to trade with although that would take me till i am dead to repay them or maybe i should just be grateful i have dental ins and max it out year after year!! Anyway I am soo grateful for Rebecca and being such a good friend and being so understanding!! That is why she is my BESTIE!!!

ps my new idea is that offices should have a daycare at offices so you don't have to find a babysitter to watch your kids!! Fred Meyer has one for heaven sakes.

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Somms

Wow...what a day...that was so great of Rebecca and im glad the boys were good.....poor slater....though the picture is so cute of him and also the boys and their blue tongues.

Love ya
Mom