Wednesday, April 9, 2008

If I had a girl??

but I love my boy....

As most of you know that have kids; if you walk into any kids/baby store there is always more girl stuff verses boy stuff. I just love these big flowers hat and headbands by Gigis. I tried them on Shaydon and he did not like them (neither did his dad) which he is going to kill me that I posted them. They came in a cute little round hat box!!! Anyway to check out there site click here. I bought them for some friends. JoLynn I hope that you don't mind that Shaydon tried it on. I bet it looks much better on Aleena!!! Thanks again for letting us visit.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! There is nothing out there for boys! A friend told me to go to Old Navy, because they were having a huge sale on their baby things. I went and yes they were having a huge sale, but for girls! They had about 20 racks compared to 1 for boys! BOYS ARE CUTE TOO!

Brit said...

Tell Scott to just wait for the day when you are painting your toes or fingers and Shaydon wants his done too!!! Oh that could just be my kids!!! So cute I wish I had a girl just to have all the cute stuff!!!

Yvonne said...

Yes, Shaydon might have some choice words for you some day! :) And knowing that Scott is Eric's brother, I can only imagine his reaction. Nevertheless, the hat and headband are ADORABLE ... I am sure they will make your friends day!
P.S. I STILL have those burp rags for you ... completely forgot I stashed them!

Kaela said...

Oh i Love it! Scott must be so very proud! Ha Ha! I had a blast at the birthday party. If only the wind would have stoped ,oh well.. Talk to you later!

Sarah Stokes said...

Ooooh I remember trying girl stuff on my only boy (at the time) that is until I took a picture and Steve saw, and that was the end of that for me!! It is getting to be about time for your family pictures. I was thinking the weekend of May 23rd and 24th. Does that work for you guys? It is seriously one of my only open weekends these next 2 months, crazy huh? Things will slow way down when school/dance/basketball gets done in May, then I can schedule pictures through out the days, instead of cramming everyone in on the weekends. Let me know!