Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Projects

I have been trying to finish some projects that are all half done!!! Here are two of my now COMPLETED projects!!! I really don't like to sew, but it's a little contagious... I am getting better and better. My mom suggest a class? Why? It's easier to just learn by trial and error and that takes less time.... CRAZY. A class...But a big THANKS to a friend in the ward who helped me read the patterns!!!!



These are for Father's day matching Father & Son. Scott had two material's to pick from and he choose this one. I am sure if he went to the fabric store with me he would of choose something completely different...







I am sure for those of you who blog lots have seen some of the sites with these cute baby & toddler tutus. I thought I could make one for half the price. These two are for a friend who had twins. Lily yours is coming and the more I make the better I get & they look. I can't wait for you to wear it to ballet.

2 comments:

Sarah Stokes said...

If you learn how to make a petti skirt sign me up to be your 1st paying customer!! I need one for props

Korbi said...

so cute, love the ties. Where do you get the pattern for the tutus and ties? is there a pattern?