Thursday, September 4, 2008

Adjustments

Waiting for the Doctor to come into the room


Greg is so good with him. Shaydon has a scared look on his face, but he usually doesn't cry. it's because I am taking pix today.

I have been networking with Greg since I first moved to Boise 7.5 years ago. Shaydon has been going to Dr. Ferch since he was born. Greg gave us this shirt for him on his first adjustment at 7 day's old. (It says Dr. Ferch Chiro-Kid) It was a little big then so we wanted to get a picture of them before he grows out of it. I really belive in Chriopractic work not only for myself, but for my family. Shaydon has only been sick with a cold/stuffy nose twice and only one high tempeture that we took him to the ER for. He has been a very HEALTHY boy. It seems like I am always hearing stories of how often others kids are sick from daycare, playgroups etc... I am greatful that we have not been in that situation. I chaulk it up to Dr. Ferch and our adjustments.

Thanks Greg Ferch for keeping us a HEALTHY family!

1 comments:

twylla said...

What a good boy you are Shaycon not to cry. I am glad your shirt fits and you look so cute