Saturday, September 27, 2008

eND OF tHE sEASON

Saturday we went to Lucky Peak for the last time. It was such a BEAUTIFUL day!! If I had to pick my BEST day ever it would be a day like this:

Wake up a little late
Yard sales
Get boat stuff together
Wakeboard my little heart out to the point I can't walk the next day
Clean up boat (okay Scott does most of this while I put Shaydon do bed)
Order dinner from Thai Cuisine (Love the RED curry)
Check blog/email
Hit the sack

(Oh, course there is feed, clothe and change Shaydon, straiten house, watch nephew's flag football game, lunch, errors make cookies and start a movie, but we fell asleep)

We got a cover made for the boat and it looks sooo nice!! Now we just need to winterize it for next season.

Since I don't have my camera this is a pix of what our boat looks like only is blue and grey and has the word Calabria (PRO-V) on the outside. We sold our Malibu this summer and went in on a boat with my brother. We really like it, but we have that Hunt breakdown gene so we have to be careful about that.

2 comments:

Kaela said...

Oh how fun my dad has been looking for a boat for about 2 years now. but....Still no boat!
You wake board! I think that is way cool!

Anonymous said...

Sweet boat! I need a boat. I dont want a boat. I NEED a boat!