Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Professional Theraputic Massage

I don't blog about myself often, but I thought I would do a post on my Massage Therapy Business. It's called:

Professional Therapeutic Massage
477 Curtis road
Boise, Idaho 83709
208.484.1312

It's a GREAT place to work and a really good location. I've been there for 5 years. It's on Curtis Road in between Emerald and Franklin. There are 6 total massage therapist that work there and we are all independent contractors. It's been perfect for me since I had Shaydon and went part time. Tuesday's & Saturday's. I have some wonderful clients that have been with me since I moved to Boise 7 years ago. This is a post card I sent out to my clients this summer with a $10.00 off coupon.


I am always looking for ways to boost my client base and hope you will keep me in mind if you ever need a massage. There is always a friend discount.
Thanks!!!

0 comments: