Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Grimes Creek



I have always wanted to go here. My friends Chad and Kelli go here often in the summer and winter and I have always wanted to go. It's just before Idaho City, Idaho. They invited us to go sledding and we were so excited. We took my dad's rhino too which was a lot of fun. So after we were tired of going up and down the hill we tied the sled and tubs to the back and we were off again. We got there about 12:30 and there were about 5 other car loads of people and by 2:00 everyone was gone and we were the only ones on the mountain. Oh, Jess there was a bathroom!!! The kids had fun too. They are just too cute all bundled up and can hardly walk. We left by about 3:30pm, but not before we helped dig out the Rhino!! Scott took it for one last spin and ended up getting stuck. Thanks to Chad for having a saw & we cut some branches down to help with the traction & It worked, Kelli and I like to think it was our loving support.

Thanks to the Hessings for such a fun time

my two men in my life!!!

i love the foot rest!


kemper on the tube

mom's chill'en

look were are standing
the hessings family with pepsi
his one last spin........

1 comments:

Kelli and Chad said...

thanks for coming, and for bringing the rhino. I think it was funny Scott got it stuck, it just adds to the adventure :) We will have to go again soon.